Tuesday, October 5, 2010

baby shower

my lovely cousin Emily and dearest friend Kristina put together a little baby shower, for my soon to be born baby Jacob.
it was a friends only get together, which was nice. i love hanging out with our friends!

they made my favorite foods

grilled cheese

and butter & cheese pasta
they also made these super cute little owls out of felt.
and i loved everyone of them!!
my son's theme in his room is woodland creatures, mainly owls.




the party was so much fun! and i'm so thankful to have such great friends.
thank you to everyone who helped make my baby shower amazing!!



more pictures:
http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/BrizioReunion/oct%202010/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you were happy with it, even though we kept it small.
    We had SOOOOOO much fun putting it together. I love all this stuff way too much. I Love you and Baby Jacob. I hope he loves his fat owl when he comes to meet him. <3

    ReplyDelete