Tuesday, October 5, 2010

baby Jacob's room

baby Jacob is due in less than 6 weeks. and i am so ready to meet him, and show him his new room, and introduce him to his rad big brother Ryan.

he won't actaully have his own room, i have decided to set up his crib, and dresser in my room for the first year. we did that with Ryan and it worked really well.

here are pictures of Jacob's area.

Jacob's dresser & frame (ikea)

the little things we have collected so far
(bird house: made by Stephanie, donkey: Ryan got for brother, Dino: made by Krust, Owl: i bought, Goofy: Ryan bought for baby @ Disneyland, nesting zoo animals: i bought)

Crib: was Ryan's

Sheet set from Target

Diaper Organizer made by Krust.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the area you've set up for him, it's so sweet <3 I'm itching to get more of my handmade signature all over. Let me know if I can whip up anything else for Jacob, Ryan or you!

    ReplyDelete