Friday, August 27, 2010

jamba juice ~ i love you ~

i am a big fan of jamba juice. i love that my safeway has one, i get one every time i am grocery shopping.
its approx $3.50 for the small one. my favorite flavor is Strawberries Wild with a daily vitamin boost.

Jamba Juice is genius, they have come up with a frozen bag for $2.50.
all you do is buy the frozen bag, and a bottle of apple juice.



poor the contents of the bag into your blender @ home and add 8oz. of apple juice.
blend for 60 seconds, and ta da. you have got your very own 16oz glass of jamba juice.

for less than the cost of buying it at the actual jamba juice counter, and you can make it when ever you want. i often find myself wanting one at 8pm, and they are closed. now that doesn't matter. i can make my own in one minute. anytime of the day!!!

i'm drinking mine right now. and it tastes just like the real thing.
you should go to your local grocery store and buy a bag, try it, and let me know what you think.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. YES! I love this idea.
    I was at Safeway last night, I wish I would have known. I'll have to make another stop today.
    I see in the picture they have the Mango-a-go!!!!! That is my FAVORITE!
    Good tip, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I'm going to keep an eye out for it. Good find!

    ReplyDelete