Monday, September 20, 2010

busy like a bee

i haven't posted a new blog in a month, why??? because i have been so busy the past four weeks, and i figure no one really reads my blog, so it didn't matter much.

went to Sarah's birthday BBQ, which was a lot of fun!! ryan & john went swimming, and i got to play a rad card game with the crew.

went to pine crest for 3 days, i rented a cabin and john, ryan & i enjoyed being outdoors in the woods, at the lake, eating ice cream, and fishing.

labor day weekend, we had a few friends over for a BBQ and then went to the local hockey rink to play hockey.

the next day i mentioned to my mom i was dragging john furniture shopping cause i wanted a recliner couch. she insited on buying it. we went to Macy's furniture and found a perfect love seat and both sides recline!!! with cup holders, so i basically can sit in it all day and watch t.v. and movies with Ryan. i have only done it one day, but my dream is once baby is here i can sit in it everyday and relax with my boyz.

went to Ryan's girlfriends birthday party Natasha. it was at pump it up. the kids all had a blast! and the pizza was yummy!!

Friday went to the Harvest Festival with Ryan, did some Xmas shopping. while we were there, john called me and said he got 4 FREE tickets to the Giants game that night. we get to the Giants game, not knowing where our seats were, and a lady told us we had CLUB SEATS!! woo hoo! we sat super close, and the club level has its own bar, and restaurants, and no line in the bathroom (bonus for me).

Saturday & Sunday we went to Billetproof car show. we had a vendor booth and made $700.00.
i got to see a lot of models i know, and saw some vendors we know, also met new vendors that were really nice. it was a lot of work, but worth it, cause now i have Christmas shopping money.

today i went to toys r us, while Ryan was at school. toys r us is a having a huge sale buy 2 get one free on most toys through out the store. i filled my cart, with Ryan's birthday & Christmas presents, and Christmas presents for Nora, Natasha, Jasmine & Iris. I'm all done with toy shopping for the holidays and i can now cross that off my to do list.

tomorrow we go to the Sharks fan appreciation day. we get in for FREE, get FREE  dinner and get to meet all the Sharks players and take pictures with them, then we get to watch them practice. and after the practice, we can ice skate with them. how amazing is all that. i feel so lucky we were chosen.

sat we go to the sharks pre season game with john's friend big Ryan.

the past 5 weeks have been amazing and this week is going to be just as fun!!

I have been doing ALL this AND....... I have been taking Ryan to......

School= Monday Wed Fri
Swimming= Tue & Thurs
Karate= Thurs

he has activities Monday-Friday
which means i have activities Monday-Friday

i have busy like a bee, and i love every second of it!
yes the doctor has me on bed rest, and yes i should be resting. but how can i rest with a 4 1/2 year old
that is so active, wild, and crazy. there is no time for rest and laziness. otherwise i will miss out on
him growing up.

pictures to be posted on my photo bucket in the week or so.

xoxo Laura

3 comments:

  1. No one reads your blog?! Uhhh, I read your blog woman. In glad to hear you got some Christmas shopping done, I need to start that soon. See you Sunday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too, glad we got to hang with you guys a bit this weekend. Glad it was a profitable weekend for you guys xxoo , Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooo on the go! Haha! I was telling my aunt this weekend, I don't know how you do it. And , while pregnant.
    I get worn out just reading about all the events.
    Glad to hear you are having a great time doing it. I can hear the excitement through you're typing (it's possible, I'm not crazy)
    I love that Ryan is getting busy with all his activities too, I bet he is LOVING karate, I can totally picture him doing it.

    ReplyDelete