Monday, June 28, 2010

disneyland & l.a. roadster show


for fathers day weekend we went to Disneyland for one day (we had free passes from the give a day get a day program) it was A TON of fun! Terri & Darryl went with us, and Ryan loved hanging out with them and sitting next to Darryl on all the rides. i only went on a couple rides, thanks to being pregnant. but i had fun sitting on benches and people watching while everyone else went on the rides. we watched Fantasmic and i haven't seen it in probably 10 yrs, since i never liked it. but it was totally worth me saving us a seat for 2 hrs while Ryan & John went on rides.
I'm excited to go again next year for fathers day AND we are already planning a 5 day Disneyland trip for Nov 2011 (baby boy's 1st b-day).

The next day after Disneyland we went to the Disneyland hotel and had breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen and ate an amazing breakfast with all the Disney characters. then off to the LA Fairgrounds in Pomona to set up for the Fathers Day weekend car show. I sold my clothing and we sold the event shirts. tons of people were there, probably the biggest car show i have been to. The best part of the car show was being there with almost my entire family. my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and long time family friends. when i was a kid, Emily, my brother and i would travel all over going from car show to car show selling shirts with our family. this trip brought back old memories and made me so happy and thankful for the amazing family i have.
I'm excited Ryan and soon baby boy with be growing up like i did, selling shirts and traveling from show to show. its always a great time!!


we all went to dinner at the hotels restaurant and it was super good!!
i love the hotel too, I'm excited to stay there again next year.
we are use to crappy motels, and this hotel was the nicest i have stayed in!

overall our 5 day trip was so much fun!
and I'm counting the days till next year when we
get to do it all over again.

to check out all the pictures from our trip go to my photobucket
http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/BrizioReunion/June%202010/?start=0

1 comment: