Thursday, June 3, 2010

boys names

so i have my girl name on lock down. it was my girl name when i was pregnant with ryan before i knew ryan was ryan.

next tues we will hopefully find out if im having a boy or a girl.

john and i are stuck on boys names.
john likes: eric
i like: jake

i would like the boy name to be 4 letters just like ryan

so i just googled boy names with 4 letters, here are some that came up that i kinda like

-Boyd
-Brad
- Jett
-Mark
-Dean

none of them are so awesome, i can stop looking.
so now what..... im still on the hunt for a perfect boy name.

middle name i like Dylan

i just need a first name with 4 letters that sounds good with Dylan.

any suggestions???

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, I'm gonna email you a list of names later tonight! Btw, no to Eric. I think Eric cartman from south park and you don't want him as your kid. Lol. But I do like Jake... I like Dean too. But yeah, I'll email you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Eric, Jake, Boyd, and Jett. Really these are all good names.

    Some 4 letter boys names I like as well:
    -Case and Jase or Jace (My Dad's old GF's nephews names, I have ALWAYS loved them)
    -Rory
    -Sean

    I also enjoy Ezra, but that might be out there.

    Oh, or EriK, with a K! haha

    But yeah, I Like Eric Dylan, or Jake Dylan. Both work really well.
    Any name you pick will be perfect. I interested to know your girls name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex
    Bret
    Cash
    Clay- for clayton!
    Andy-for Nonno. But I may use it for a girl someday. but I plan to use Dylan for a girl too.
    Finn
    Hank
    Jack- after Jack- DUH!
    Jude
    Knox
    Reed
    Seth
    Zack

    And PS- you are already 20 weeks?! Holy crap time is FLYINNNNN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Krust you totally know the girl name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent her an email with those names and more last night. It's fun helping finding names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps. Emily, how many more kids do you plan on having?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are the best thank you for your help!

    emily: i didnt know you wanted Dylan for a girl name, now i feel like i cant use it. crap.
    next week when i go i will only be 17 weeks.
    thats why im crossing my fingers the doc tells me, even though its earlyer than usuall.

    krust: i like eric with a k better too but john said no. i dont know why but he didnt agree. blah.

    stephanie: game me a million names. which makes my decision even harder.

    i just hope its a girl. then the name is picked, and i dont have to stress. but if its a boy i will continue running names by you guys!

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete