Monday, May 17, 2010

bed rest

as you probably know i have 8 cysts on my right ovary and a tear in the placenta, both of these issues cause me horrible pain. so much pain i am often on the floor in a ball and can not stand up. i told my doctor 2 weeks ago and she put me on bed rest for 2 weeks last week and this week. i have to return to work next week. being on bed rest is borning, but i need this time to relax so my body can hopefull heal itself.
if i am not better by next week my doctor wants to do surgery to remove the cysts. this is not what i want at all, having surgery can cause me to miscarry. so hopefully i get better, and if i dont, hopefully i can deal with all the pain for the remainder of my pregnancy.

on a happier note, i had an amazing mothers day! ryan got me a handheld fan that sprays water. and john got me a hot pink lawn chair. im excited for summer when ryan is swimming in his blue plastic pool from walmart, and im laying on my lawnchair with my spray fan all big a pregnant. we will be looking super white trash!

we went to great america on sat. i didnt go on any rides, i just sat on every bench i saw while ryan and john went on roller coasters. it was still fun for me, i love seeing ryan having a good time, he is such a big boy he can go on some roller coasters by himself now. ryan was telling me how he cant wait to take the baby on all the rides, it makes me happy that he is so excited about being a big brother.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better very soon mama. But in the mean time rest up! We need a healthy happy little cousin! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, pick a day this week that you may feel like company. Maybe I can come lay in bed with you someday, we can watch movies!!!! Or I can help with stuff around the house. Whatever helps you.

    ReplyDelete